Software testing is the testing of web applications for finding the software bugs in the applications. For the fresher’s who are interested to start their career in IT industry, they can join in Software Testing Training in Chennai. At present, they are many companies who are hiring the more number of Software professionals.
Some of the automation testing tools for Software Testing are
This is the test automation tool with the less coding and scripting by Cygnet Infotech, CMMi Level 3 IT solutions. This tool is the Enterprise edition which offers the package of different automated testing solutions like web testing, software testing, database testing, API testing, mobile app testing and regression testing.
Features of TestingWhiz
- Keyword-driven, data driven testing and distributed testing
- Record and playback test automation framework
- Integration with bug tracking tools like Jira, Mantis, and FogBugz
- Integrating all the test management tools like HP Quality Center
- Continuous Integration and Delivery in Agile Cycles
Selenium is the framework testing which is used to perform testing the web application. This testing is performed for the various browsers and operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux. For learning these automation tools, you can join in Testing Training in Chennai. This can support the different programming languages like Java, PHP, and C #, Python, Ruby and Perl. It offers the record and playback features to tests without the learning Selenium IDE.
HPE Unified Functional Testing
HP Quick Test Professional is also known as HPE unified Functional Testing. This offers the testing automation for the functional and regression testing the software applications. This tool is used to register the test processes and operates the different objects which controls in testing.
- Unique Smart Object Recognition
- Error handling mechanism
- Automated Documentation
- Creation of parameters for objects, checkpoints and data driven
Test Complete is the functional testing platform which offers the different solutions to automate the testing for web and mobile applications using the SmartBear Software.
Features of TestComplete
- Test Visualizer
- Test recording and playback
Ranorex studio offers the different testing automation tools which will cover the testing on all web and mobile applications.
Features of Ranorex
- GUI recognition
- Bug Detection
- Record and Playback
- Integration with various tools
Features of Sahi
- Multi browser testing
- Supports ExtJS, ZK, Dojo and YUI etc. frameworks
- Record and Playback on testing
Watir is the open source testing tool which is made of Ruby libraries to automate the web application testing.
Features of Watir
- Cross browser testing
- Tests any language based web application
- Tests web pages buttons, forms, links and their responses
This is an open source, C# developed web application testing tool which was inspired by Watir. This supports the web application testing for the Dot Net programming languages. Software Testing Training institute in Chennai offers the placements in top IT companies. This was licensed under the Apache 2.0 software.
Features of Watin
- Integration with the unit testing tools
- Automate browser testing on IE and Firefox
- Web page screenshots are generated
- Supporting the HTML and Ajax website testing
I hope this article will provide you the information about the Automation testing tools for software testing. For more interesting articles about Software Testing, stay connected with us!